Friday, April 4, 2014

He claims that there are no hidden fees, yet if you go over to the samples it's like 17.99 or something like that for 10 pages and 5 sources.  However, if you go to the pricing menu and you say you want 10 pages it's like 200 something dollars.  I don't understand why they would say there are no hidden fees or anything, personally I think that the people who use this are stupid, yeah I understand some people procrastinate and then freak out but I've done that before and wrote a three page paper within 5 hours.  It doesn't take that long to write a paper, you print out your sources go through highlight what you like out of there points take that information and write your OWN paper.  A lot of teachers can understand the students writing styles especially toward the end.  My question is, do they use big words?  Small words?  Big vocabulary?  Small Vocabulary?  All students are different some may say that a dog is a nuisance and then some may say that they are stupid aiming toward the same point but different wording, if I were a teacher and someone started using big words like that out of nowhere I would be like what is going on with this student?  Obviously the majority of students aren't going to read a dictionary and suddenly get a huge education with a huge vocabulary.  I don't really think getting your paper written for you is the smartest thing in the world to do I mean yeah there could be perks with it, you don't have to do any writing, you don't have to do anything really.  But when you do that, your literally learning nothing and you'll need those skills for later.  No matter what job you are in you HAVE to know how to write a professional paper and everything, I mean when your out in the world if you get really high up you need to be knowledgeable with how you teach your co-workers that are working alongside you.  Sometimes you may have to do a speech, you have to learn how to get people skills and when your going off getting your paper written for you, your not receiving any further education which is literally what you are paying for.  You need to do things so that you can learn not someone else, yeah you may go through and read the paper making sure it's to your liking but I bet some people don't even do that.  You'd probably just skim through it and then be like alright good enough and then all of that information goes straight out, when your actually researching the material it actually sticks after that, or that's how it is for me.  I can't just skim through something because then it never sticks in my head I have to read it several times to remember it.  I just think that it's really stupid to do something like that, it's just like they are being so lazy to even actually care about their education.  That and not to mention, I am in Culinary two classes this semester and we have to write papers, the degree I want to go for and you still have to write papers.  Papers are everywhere and the more you avoid them the more they pop up it seems.  Not to mention pretty much everyone has one word they say a lot throughout their writing, I use to say like all the time I still type it but I've kind of gotten rid of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment