Monday, February 10, 2014

The Dice

A dice has many different sides to it... Literally.  A lot of people use dice in games and a lot of people even gamble with them.  I guess you could say a dice has seen many things and I feel sorry for them, especially when they come from gambling cause yeah...  I think that without the invention of dice in the world the world would explode...  A dice saves you from having to spin the stupid little cardboard spinney thingy I always hated that stupid thing cause you'd try to spin and it'd catch your nail or something and you'd get a stupid number and end up having to go all the way back to the beginning of the game!  I remember always being like I tried spinning it but it hit my finger! And they'd be like to bad hahaha loser and then I'd get but hurt and quit playing.  I guess that wasn't the best story either but I mean dice are everywhere now, people play with them for Yahtzee, dungeons and dragons (DND), monopoly, all sorts of games!  And it's like now dice are everywhere in all sorts of sizes.. There are huge plush ones for gym, little plush ones for your car, all sorts of shapes and sizes for different games... Little tiny tiny ones for like trouble or something like that.  A dice has seen a lot of different stories and I'm sure if they could talk they'd tell you some crazy stories, they may also file for assault but ya know~  Dice are just really cool to me because there are all sorts and yeah there are dice that look the same but each dice is special in it's own way because of the memories it leaves behind.  A lot of people use dice every day I mean to live in a world without dice... What kind of world would that be? It'd be a scary one I almost wonder if it'd be a better thing, I mean without dice some of the gambling places wouldn't be here and some people wouldn't gamble away all there money... But then again people wouldn't= win money either.  I think that if I could I'd have a talking dice as a pet and it'd be awesome.  I could just like imagine it having little tiny legs and have a little tiny leash to take it on walks and people would be all oh hey! A talking dice!  How many sides does it have?  And like all the sides would be different moods. that would be kinda creepy though and it'd be one bi polar dice.  I honestly think that a dice is influential though I mean a lot of people use them for gambling which isn't the best but hey at least they aren't doing worse than that and going out and killing people.. Given that's probably happened before but hey you never know.  I just like how a dice could fit someones personality perfectly. they have all sorts of colors, all sorts of different things like sparkles, solid color, see through, I think they even have gel ones but I'm not a hundred percent sure.  You never know what they'll come up with anymore though.  They've come up with some crazy stuff lately, I don't know it's just dice are really cool to me and it's like each family has used a dice before for their games and they have fun memories with them.  My brother, sister and I were playing monopoly and I kept on making them go bankrupt because I was good at persuading them that it was a good deal and we had a lot of fun that day... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment