Monday, February 10, 2014

The Elephant

I have a elephant that I found in my pocket... I lost it for like a year and then my cousin found it at her house and asked if it was mine and I was like oh my gosh! I wondered where that went! And then I put it in my pants pocket and apparently never took it out and it stayed in there, weird how that works.  I got the elephant when I went to Silver Dollar City after prom.  I seen it and it's like a little rock with a elephant carved out of it and it's super shiny and cute.  I have an obsession with elephants, even though they are huge I think they are absolutely adorable.  I've always thought it was cute how they like hook tails and start walking around and I've always thought that they were kinda majestic I mean when they are at the circus it shows how smart they are.  I think that it's kinda sad how they are just taken and put into show business their whole life.. It makes me wonder what they get out of the deal I mean do they get fed really awesomely for all the money they bring in?  My cousin before he committed suicide would always take us to the circus and we'd always have fun with it.  I remember always wanting to ride a elephant but by the time I got down there it was to late and I'd be all sad...  The last circus he took us to had Ronald McDonald and the gang there and we were like hanging out with the people and it was really funny to us for some reason... Then on the way back he got us milkshakes from McDonald's because we got a free coupon from them and it was those Shamrock shake things... It was the best freaking thing ever and we were all super hyper and bouncing up and down and he was all if you don't calm down I'm gonna stop the car and your gonna walk home and he was like nope nope and stopped the car and we got out of the car thinking he was joking... And then he drove off and we were like You really left ussss!!! We were still laughing because we knew it was a joke and walked home which was like a block away and when we got in the house he was like have a nice walk? And we laughed and said it was an excellent walk.  I miss him he was always fun to hang around.   We were suppose to go to the zoo together but he didn't end up making it to that.  Elephants are symbolic to me for that reason, they remind me of him because of the circus and zoo, it's still hard for me to go to the zoo or circus... I haven't been since he past away and it's been quite a few years...  I just love elephants now...

No comments:

Post a Comment