Monday, February 10, 2014

The Mason Jar Lid

A mason jar lid has been used for many things... When I first seen it I was just like oh my god I hate you! Because we used mason jar lids to poach eggs... I hate poaching eggs it's one of the biggest apins everrrr!  I absolutely failed at doing it and I failed miserably.  I failed so hard that I forgot to laugh (haha)  anyways a lot of people find different things to use them for...  I can't really list a bunch off the top of my head but you could probaby make it into a little hat, deorate it and turn it into a bracelet. you could ummmmmm turn it in to some little tophat by spray painting it black and putting a little pece under it.  You could put qieres through it so that they don't get tangled.. Just a bunch of different stuff can be one with one little thing!   A lot of people wouild just look at it and be like oh great... a mason jar lid I almost did but then I remembered all the crap that I had to do with it.... It seriously sucked though like you have to boil water and then put it in the water and crack the egg over the water aiming it into the jar lid....  I don't think anyone really enjoyed it much, I did like poaching pears though that aws really fun and really tasty too =D We got out chocolate and caramel to decorate it with and then we ate it.... It was so nummy and now I'm craving poached pears again thinking of it.  I am sure that there are many other things that you can do with a mason jar lid though, I mean there are some really creative people out in this world.  There are people who could just look at a piece of paper and turn it into some huge masterpiece.  I think it's kinda funny how you can look at something like a mason jar lid and just become extremely inspired to create something out of it...  I could imagine some artist taking a bunch of them and creating some kind of doll house with it or a caste....  You never know what people will come up with these days! A lot of people can create bizzare things, I think that there is a robot that can eat trash and compact it dwon to a little bitty cube of trash...  Just imagine what you could do with a bunch of little mason jar lids, maybe cut one an loop them intogether so that it's like a huge chain and then put pictures in the middle of them so it's like a friend chain... OR you could put different animals in it and it'll be a food chain....  I don't know though, to one is there own.  You know, a lot of people even use the mason jar lids fpr thier intended purpose... Which is closing jars and keeping them secure.  You see mason jar lids everywhere I mean there used for storing jelly and they are in movies even.. I remember Holes when they find the stash of peaches and it's called sploosh.. I think it's a mason jar lid anyways..

No comments:

Post a Comment