Friday, March 7, 2014


To me my heaven would be hanging out with family, friends, people I love and care about and just being able to relax.  Being able to eat without gaining weight, dill pickle chips, having the majority of every day be not to cold not to hot, gas being cheap, everything in price lowering, and having unlimited tv all the time, where ever you go.  I don't really watch tv a whole lot but I'm in love with Bates Motel...  Having a safe place to go at night and not having to worry about everything else.  Kids no longer being murdered, nobody having to worry about their kids being kidnapped while their kids are away somewhere.My heaven would be surrounded by cookery, things to make, things to do, I'd have all sorts of different things to cook with different utensils or work stations.  A huge kitchen that had all commerical cookware.  My hells would be gas jumping up to $6, everything going up higher in price, people turning on people, people being murdered all the time.  The majority of my hell is already here, there are kids being kidnapped and murdered, and it's just not a safe place to live anymore.  The only thing that we are missing in my hell is where the cooking utensils and everything just vanish with a computer that makes everything and your no longer allowed to cook.  I wish that things would get easier, yes but we are becoming to lazy that we can't even fend for ourselves anymore, we have to let Mcdonald's fend for us.  I think that the fast food industry is kind of my hell but not at the same time, I hate how it's taking over everyone's life but I know that I go get fast food on my lunch breaks a lot because it's cheap and I don't have enough time to just

No comments:

Post a Comment