Monday, March 17, 2014

A Place of Significance

I wish that I could be in Greece right now, I have always wanted to go there because there are so many intriguing things.  I would like to visit there some day because it's like I've always wanted to learn more about them, I think that they have a unique way of living.  I'm not sure that they still believe in all their gods or what goes on there but I know that I did research over the greek gods and I always thought that it was really cool how they had more than one god.  I always thought that it was weird how they have more than one god and we have one god.  I'm sorry if I offend anyone I do not mean to make this offensive, it's just like it's always made me wonder.  I think that they have their own way of living because that's how everyone is, nobody has the same "God"  I think that in a way there is one god but like the god we have in America is like 14 there or however many somewhere else.  I think that they just take the characteristics of one god and turn it into several.  I just want to figure out more about it because I have always wondered what their beliefs are, yeah you can find online that they believe in many gods but that's online.  You never know what to believe on the internet even if it does say .org or whatever, people can do whatever they want and there are people who just write stupid things.  I don't see how wiki can be untrusted just because it can be updated by anyone, as long as they cite their source when they say something you should be able to use it.  I have just always wondered how it would be like and how gorgeous it would be. 


There is fresh air and it's gorgeous.  There are mountains and it isn't overcome by other peoples' filth.  I've never actually been here but I've seen pictures of it and the mountains are just so pretty, the mountains have been there for who knows how long there are beautiful stone buildings, beautiful blue water.  You can tell the difference between the water there and the water here.  There water is a lot more blue and doesn't look like it's turning black, it doesn't seem like there is much pollution there.


You could smell the fresh ocean scents and smell how clean the air is.  You can smell a lot of diesel in the air because a lot of the vehicles run on it, you can smell the fresh smell that comes from the mountains.  I've always wondered why mountains have a specific smell I mean it doesn't smell like dirt, mud and rocks it actually smells refreshing and clean.


You can feel the sand between your toes, squishy soft and mushy, you can feel the hardness from the rocks.  You feel the wind getting at your hand, the water between your hands or the waves brushing against your feet.  You feel the different textures of the food, greek nachos you can feel the crunch from the fried tortilla and the softness of gyros. 

You can hear the cars coming and going, you can hear the waves crashing into the stones and making a splashing sound, you can hear the wind whistling.  You can hear people laughing and playing in the water.  You hear people on boats going out to enjoy the water.  You can hear the sizzle of fried foods.  You can hear the grass and flowers scraping against each other in the wind.  You can hear people enjoying themselves and having a good time.

You can taste the cleanness in the air, you can taste the sweet yogurt, you can taste the salty water when it splashes in your face.  You can taste the savory and sweet foods. 

I wish that when I go up there I could go to the beach and just swim around in the nice blue water.  I want to make amazing memories there and see how they go about doing things.  I want to go out on a boat and just take in how gorgeous and amazing the smell and the view it is.  I want to go hiking up in the mountains and see amazing wild life, have an experience of my life and have a awesome time.  I'd like to meet people up there eventually and keep contact somehow and visit every once in awhile, I want Greece to become my vacation spot.  I hope that eventually I will go to Greece and when I do I'll be sure to reflect upon this (If this site is even still here) I mean who knows how long it'll be or how short of time it would be till I go.  I definitely want to go out and play in the blue waters and make amazing memories with whoever goes with me.  I would collect shells or something and get souvenirs so that I'll always remember the good times I had.  I'd make sure to collect one with every adventure I take, if I go hiking I'll pick up something along the way, swimming as well, and if we go out on a boat I'll keep the ticket and take a picture or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment