Monday, March 17, 2014

Lizard things

There is a variety of colors and lizards with a little feather underneath.  It reminds me of one of those really weird looking pictures that make you think a lot.  There is a lizard thing with just stripes, then there is a thing that looks like a alligator lizard with polka dots all over it.  Then there is a weird looking lizard thing with polka dots and stripes on it.  They are standing on a table cloth of some kind and watching a feather fall from the sky.  They all have different types of eyes and mostly different colors.  It's one of those pictures that make you wonder what inspired the artist to do...  I mean really when have you ever seen a blue polka dotted feather... I don't think I've ever seen one, and when do you see weird lizard looking things in a circle looking up at it.  It took a lot of artist capability I'm sure but it's rather unique.  I imagine the artist that did that is one of the artists that are doing different things, kind of like Tim Burton everyone was always looking at him weird because his view on film making and how it was so dark.  He has made a ton of good movies and people love him now.  When he worked for Disney he wrote Frankenweenie and they didn't like how strange and abnormal it was.  I feel that these two people are quite alike because of that reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment