Friday, March 28, 2014





I have always believed that the sky is so pretty because a lot of the time you never see the same thing twice with the sky, it's always different.  The picture I have picked out is the sun beaming down with clouds surrounding it.  I have always thought that it's just awesome how the clouds cover up the sun a little bit and the rays beam out like a disco ball.  The sun reflects down on the water and shows it's true colors.  The only thing I dislike about pictures are a lot of them are just photoshopped so they can get more likes... I can see changing filters but when you take a picture of the sky and you just make marks on it and try to make it look real it's sad because your taking true beauty and turning it into that.  Sometimes it's cool looking but the sky is a part of nature that really shouldn't be tampered with in my opinion.  I always remember laying down outside on the trampoline and looking up at the sky, I would always try to see different things as I'd stare up at the clouds.  The sky is so remarkable and I think people still enjoy it because not a whole lot has been discovered about it.  I have always wondered how far up the sky really is, or if there really is a sky.  I don't know if anybody's ever seen the Trueman Show but it's about a man who is put into a utopian society for everyone to watch and surrounded by actors.  He has no idea that he isn't living in real life until he starts putting together the pieces.  He ended up finding that the sky was just a wall paper that looked like a sky.  For all we know our government could be photoshopping pictures of moons and everything could be completely fake but it was in order to perform a perfect society, the government can hide whatever they want from us and we just have to take that how it is.  The sky is just one of those things that I keep on questioning about.  With everything put to the side though, the sky is an amazing part of nature and it comforts many out in this world.  Many people go out on dates to watch the sunset or watch the eclipse, it's whatever they want it to be and nobody else.  The sky is a remarkable thing and I feel that people should appreciate it a lot more than what they do.  Rather than going out and filling our environment with nasty gases we get to breathe in all day people could car pool, recycle and pick up there trash so that we can keep beauty within our world. 




No comments:

Post a Comment