Friday, January 24, 2014

Free Write

When I was little and in day care we use to play with Lincoln logs all the time, I remember one time I built a huger tower out of Lincoln logs and someone ended up knocking it over.  I was really sad and I got put in time out because I started crying,  I think that Lincoln logs were one of the funnest things to play with.  You could pretty much build anything you wanted out of them.  I would always either build a tower or a cabin.  I remember when they first introduced the Lincoln log house covers where it's like the plastic roof that was green or something like that.  I remember always building all sorts of stuff with it I even build a fence around my cabins.  Sometimes people would come over and play with me but for the most part I got the Lincoln logs to my self.  When we had our little play time we mainly went outside so I didn't always get to play with the Lincoln logs, we had swings, a basket ball thing, a bunch of room to run around in and a little play house thing... It was boring, but when we went outside we had all sorts of games to play and all sorts of toys.  Lincoln logs teach a lot of things to kids I think because it's like you have to have some kind of creativity to build something out of the Lincoln logs.  It shows kids that they can build anything if they put their minds to it.  I think that when a kid has to look at just one little log with some indention's in it and they have to think about all the things that they could make with it it makes their brain start working and they end up building creativity and having some brain action going on.  I don't know what to write anymore, this is so much work and my fingers are starting to get angry at me and they keep hitting buttons but I cannot hit the backspace button and it's killing me seeing all of those spelling errors and my OCD is going off I hate not being able to use my backspace button.  Lincoln logs are not as popular as they use to be I mean not very many kids play with them anymore, you don't see them in day cares or anything like that and now they have other toys to play with they are getting phones and gaming systems and BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH I just think it's stupid that they got all the cool stuff. I am glad my childhood is how it was because I feel that if it wasn't I'd just be like uncreative... God these spelling errors are driving me insane and my fingers just got off the buttons that they were suppose to be lined up on the keyboard keeps moving forward so it's like a tight fit between the keyboard and under my computer desk.  I can't really keep the spelling errors anymore they are so annoying WHY MUST I HAVE SPELLING ERRORS WAHH WAHHH WAHHH I HATE SPELLING ERRORS :x I don't know what to write I don't know what to write, I don't know what to write I am very tired  I am very tired I had very little sleep because someone wouldn't let use go to bed last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment