Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Fear

My biggest fear is that people will end up trying my food and they'll be like OH MY GOD THIS IS ETHE WORST THING I'VE EVER TASTED!  I am always scared that my cooking won't be good enough... I'm afraid that when I'm cooking in culinary the chef is going to taste test and then be all like IT'S TERRIBLE! And like the whole class will point and laugh in my face... That's probably a bit extreme... but that's seriously my biggest fear, or one of them... My very first one would be losing my mom, I love my mom and I don't know what I'd do with out her.  She's the one who inspired me to go to college and get on living my dream.  She has always been there to give me advice and I thank her so much for it.  When I was going into competition she always told me text me when your there when your on your way back when you wanna talk, update me on what's going on, just let me know your okay.  She's a worry wort but it's because she cares.  I think that my mom is the biggest role in my life because I do everything I can for her, I remember she was REALLY sick when I was like 14 and so I walked all the way to Walmart just to get her a sprite which Walmart was about four miles way from my house... I hope that my mom knows how much she means to me... I know I can be obnoxious and so can everyone else it's just who we are I mean come on nobody can be 100% perfect...  I love myself the way I am I mean yeah sure I look at myself and I'm like I need to lose weight... I need to put on make up and I just go on but I like myself for who I am on the inside...  I am not completely sure what my future holds but I do know one thing, I will live the best I can and I will try as hard as I can.  I know that eventually my biggest fears will come true but honestly the way I see it is yeah when I'm driving it's kind of terrifying when you have a huge semi coming after you on a road with a TON of S turns... It's happened and I was freaking out and almost in tears because there was nowhere to turn but inside I also knew that if I die I die, it's something meant to be.  If you live your life in nothing but fear your not going to go anywhere in life... Sometimes you miss out on wonderful things, views, people and who knows what else because your just to scared to jump in...


No comments:

Post a Comment