Monday, January 27, 2014

Trips to Cuba

My sister wanted to go see her girlfriend(Ex now) who lived in Cuba, MO.  It is about a four hour trip there and back.  On our way back we were on 44 and a trucker hauling a bunch of cars in the back was swerving all over the road... So my boyfriend is like dude this guy is SKETCHY we need to geet out of here! So he hurried up and got passed the semi...  The semi then goes into the lane we just went into after passing him and turns on his brights and it's SUPER bright right into the mirrors... So then the semi goes back in his lane, our exit is coming up in about 9 miles and finally we reach the exit and we are yielding to all the cars going by, the semi pulls up right behind us... I hear Meghan go "What the hell!?" As my boyfriend stomps on the gas and burns out off the ramp I hear a strange voice scream"YEAH YOU BETTER ****ING RUN!"  Come to find out the trucker had got out of his semi... Walked up to the car and tried pulling my boyfriend out of the driver seat... After we are going out I look out the back and the semi is coming after us... My boyfriend is speeding like hell trying to get away from this semi who for some reason HATED us... We did nothing but pass him because he was swerving in the two lanes on 44... We finally get to a bank that was really run down and just hid for about 5 minutes...  We finally headed back to 32 to get back into Bolivar and on the way we reported the trucker and we haven't heard anything of it since.

No comments:

Post a Comment