Friday, January 31, 2014

It is How it is

If you can't fend for yourself in this world and your on your own unless you have gobs of money to get maids you are screwed.  Now you have to have money for EVERYTHING, if you don't have money then your out cold.  Very few people help others in need anymore.  You know why!? Because STUPID people who HAVE money are sitting outside with no job but money and a home and POSING as a homeless person!  Really, that's what society has come to...  You can never tell who is actually in need because there are SO many people who are like oh I need money for this and that and then you find out they didn't need it they just wanted to get more money.  It's a disgusting thing that people do...  It's really sad how people are, I mean seriously there are a lot of people in need out there and nobody wants to help because so many people are lying about being homeless.  Then again, now there are homeless shelters that let people in and they are feeding them and everything else.  People don't really have to be homeless anymore and they can actually try, the world has changed and I've had a family friend who was once upon a time homeless... It's sad because now he doesn't even want to get out of a home because he is so scared that he's going ro end up homeless again... Sad part about it is he served for our country... All of those people walking around thanking the vets for serving but they don't realize some of those people you see walking the streets.... are vets too!  I mean seriously that's what it's come to in this world everyone goes for themselves. When are people going to see the shame in which they do?  It just infuriates me SO much!  There are people starving themselves to feed their little ones...  It's a depressing thought and I wish that if I was a billionaire I'd just create a homeless shelter for people to stay in and get more of the shelters on the map.  We have to take a stand, people shouldn't be out on the streets begging for money when they HAVE the money.  Homeless people, some of them don't even think when they get money... They could be going to a booze store for all we know!  OR they could walk over to Walmart, but you know what the smartest thing would be to do?  Go to a discount store!!!! Yeah it's close to expiration but it's better than nothing! And you will get more that way, and be able to provide better.  If you ask me this world has gone to complete crap.  When your going down 13 headed toward bolivar just before the kum and go in Springfield, there's typically ALWAYS a homeless person there.. I look at them and they are clean shaving', have nice shoes on, and raggedy clothes and I'm just like... Seriously..?  I mean come on if your going to act homeless then actually dress like it... I understand there's donation shops for the homeless too... But not that nice of a shoe, also since when did homeless people have a cell phone?  It's like my god is it so hard to just let the people that actually need it GET it!?  You are sitting pout there and taking away from nice and kind people...  I just wish that the people who did that would just stop, I understand the whole part of GREED, but there comes a point in time when you should realize OH hey this is wrong!  I should not be doing this!  And STOP.  I wish that someone who does this crap would read this and be like oh god.. I am STUPID I shouldn't do that!  And maybe then slowly people will stop and the homeless people will get what they deserve... My mom one day seen a lady crying in a store because she couldn't buy canned goods because she didn't have enough money.... My mom went outside after the lady and handed her 20 dollars to go back in and get the food she started crying and hugged my mom thanking her...  That's what the real thing is... When they are literally crying in thanks because they cannot believe someone could be so nice.  I will never forget that day... Not till I die.

No comments:

Post a Comment