Friday, January 31, 2014

What if...

Purple was really green
The dinosaurs turned into animals
The world was seen in different colors by everyone
Your backyard was your front yard
A car was a truck
A truck was a car
Flowers were Venus fly traps
Aliens exist
The planets names were all switched around
College wasn't here
School didn't exist
Your ABC's were backwards and it was ZYX's!
Your pencil was really a pen
Sharks could walk on surface
Colors are perceived in different shades of blue and not seen the same in every eye
Oompa Loompa's do exist
There was no fast food
Everything you learned was a lie
The sky was fake
We are just like barbie dolls for someone to look down on and play with


Everything you learned was a lie
If you ask me I think that the human mind is a extremely intriguing thing because it's like what if someone was seeing pink but in different tones... There is color blindness and I mean maybe that's just a cover up... In High School I read a book about a Utopian society and it always made me think... What if we have a Utopian society? I mean what if when we die it's because someone injected you with some kind of killer fluid...?  In the book they would have ceremonies for the old people and they'd pass on to paradise but what was really happening was they were killing them... There was no such thing as twins and if there were twins born they'd kill it and toss it down the chute or they'd send it to another little place.  This boy learns all of this and he was pretty much taught that there was no color and when he was finally shown it because he was a special person (I'm not saying the title because it'll ruin the book for you) and he finally gets a baby brother, they also have breeders that do nothing but get injected and have babies for everyone else... Then that's what they do for their whole life...  Anyways back on topic he ends up realizing that everything he learned was a lie.... He finally takes his brother because I think if I remember right they were going to end up killing his brother or something dramatic like that so he took his brother with him and they escaped to a new place... They ran away and all sorts of people went after him it was an AWESOME book.  But the point is that he finally learned that all the stuff he knew was completely wrong...  It got me thinking what if that's what is going on in our society..?  And Also the Truman show he was in a TV series and thought that it was real life his WHOLE entire life and the people in the real world were just sitting there and watching him... He finally started catching on and I'm not going to say what exactly happens because again I hate ruining books and movies for people... But it's just like what if that's what is going on here? What if there is more to the world than what we are saying...?  You will never know. and it's one of the most scariest things to me, what if everything was just staged...?  I mean what if everything we knew actually was a lie to form a perfect society in the views of our government?  It's insane to think about because I mean what if we are just being watched and someone is giggling at everything going on....  It's kind of freaky too, what if someone is waiting for the perfect time to pounce on us and surprise us by being like TADA this was all a lie, everything you once knew was a lie! It'd be a huge shocker and then we'd end up finding out oh hey there was a whole other island we were told that everything was connected together and these were all states but we just found out that we are being kept in here and there is so much more out there!

The earth was actually a giant marble that has been played with giants.

I think that giants would be playing a game of pin ball or something like that with the earth if we were actually a marble... I could see us being like the eight ball when they played pool or something and they'd try not to hit us to much....  I wonder how big that would make the earth though I mean like they'd have to be HUGE giants living in outer space or... on a bean stock...  but it'd have to be pretty big unless what we were told about how big the earth was was a lie...  I think it would be awesome if like you were looking up in the sky and then you just seen this huge hand coming after you and then it just like covered the whole thing... Maybe that's why it turns dark outside... Maybe a giant is sleeping with us in his bed like a little teddy bear....  I would probably try stealing a rocket from NASA and like go up to where the giant would be and be his best friend... I'd just hope he didn't sit on me or anything and then maybe I could get my family and friends in a rocket to prove to them that I wasn't crazy and them sending me to the looney bin was the worst choice of their lives...  Then we'd be like the little midgets walking around with the giants and instead of driving cars we'd like drive a shoe....  Then we'd have some magical portal to go back and forth to earth... And the crumbs of the giants would be a crumb for us... And the mice would be like horses to ride around, I think that it'd be pretty darn awesome to be best friends with a giant... We could like climb up on stuff and it'd be like climbing up a huge cliff...  I wonder if they would have a sun, or if they'd end up with a flash light thing as a sun.... Or if the sun would be HUUUUUUUGE!  There's a lot of what if's....  I bet they could like use a toilet paper roll as a house and if we'd be as tiny as a house....

No comments:

Post a Comment