Monday, January 27, 2014

My Role Model

My mom is the biggest role model that I have.. Growing up I didn't really have a dad because he left when I was little, my mom provided for us all the time and she did it by herself and with my grandma.  My mom has sacrificed so much to make us happy, she's gone through some extremely rough patches and just kept going.  The only thing that stood between losing my nephew was my mom... My sister wasn't deemed "Fit" to be a parent so my mom took guardianship of my nephew so we wouldn't lose him and went through all sorts of stuff to get him.  My mom works so hard to provide for everyone and my whole life I've seen her struggle... Even when things were tight and someone needed help my mom always jumped in and helped.  One time someone posted online that they needed to get some money because their father was dying and nobody helped him, my mom met up with him at kum and go and gave him money, he went to go see his father before he passed, then the guy posted a thank you to the lady who met him and helped him on his why after that my mom didn't hear anything about it since.  One day I was going through McDonald's drive through with my mom in the passenger seat, a guy leans out the door trying to peak in and goes is your mom in there? I answer yeah, and leaned back he looked at her and thanked her so much for helping him and then we were informed that he didn't even get to say goodbye, he was on his way there and then his father passed away.  It was sad but touching, I wish that more people could be like my mom... She has her moments but then again everybody does.  I love my mom so much, she has given everything she can to make her family happy.  She sacrifices her own happiness for others.  When I look at my mom all I can think about is I hope that one day I can make enough money so that she can retire and have nothing to worry about anymore.  My mom works a full time job plus takes care of my nephew... She has her hands full, he is only two right now... My mom has a bunch of time ahead of her.. Hopefully though, I'll get an AWESOME job and be able to buy her her own house and she'll be relieved.  She tried buying a house but then the payments went up and up and up, it turned out it was a huge scam and then it messed up her credit to where she couldn't ever buy a house... If you ask me we should have got something out of that whole thing! We put thousands into that house and it ended up being a scam... There were houses across the street catching fire due to electrical issues, the doors could be opened with a credit card, heck our back door would just fly open even though it was locked... I remember having to scoot a couch in front of the door so nobody could get in.  People have been using my mom and I'm just fed up with it, she fell in Dollar General and they said they'd pay her bill and yet they still haven't...  It seriously infuriates me that those stupid people can't do their job right...  My mom has gotten cheated on so many things... I just hope in the future she will finally be able to retire and settle down... My mom is my role model...

No comments:

Post a Comment