Sunday, January 26, 2014

Reflection

My type indicator was ENFJ meaning; Extroversion, Intuition, Feeling and judging.  After reading through all of the information I completely agree on my indicator.  It explained how I am outgoing, enthusiastic, warm, empathetic and supportive. I also agree that I focus on all the possibilities and I try to generate other ideas, I try to make a positive change and overcome problems.  In the reading it mentions "Need to monitor the amount that they use I" and that is TOTALLY true!  I use I a lot that I have to erase so many of them and I just used FOUR I's in ONE sentence.  I am just really blown away on how precise this thing is, I mean pretty much everything I know about myself it said in the eight pages.  The majority of the time these little test things are typically wrong, but this one is almost right on the dot.  The only thing I didn't like is that it mentions nothing about going into the culinary field, though it does mention that they go for music, art, drawing and things that have to do with creativity.  I feel that I am very creative and that creativity is huge when going into the culinary field.When it comes to procrastination I'm not one that often does it I just typically forget about it and then end up doing it last minute.  I hate when I have to do things last minute because then it's a lot more stressful and it's just easier to get it done and over with.  I love getting freedom whenever it comes to tasks which is why I love planning things I think that it's extremely fun, especially when it comes to the decorations.  I was the person who decorated the military ball and received a ton of compliments because it was usually all boring with all the center pieces being the same.  I changed each center piece to something that symbolized AFJROTC.  I love to work in groups rather than by myself because to me I think that more brains together and more opinions are better than just one. Whenever it comes to communication at first I'm kind of shy but as it goes on I start making jokes and I get comfortable, the only times I really get offended are whenever someone disagrees or interrupts me.  I mean whenever your little your teachers are always like don't EVER interrupt someone, it's one of the rudest things you can do.  That's just me though, I just like feeling like someone is actually listening to me and it's like when they interrupt you, you know they had to of been thinking about what they were going to say so then you know that they were not listening and it is kind of offensive...  Overall, I think that the indicator got right on the money with finding out who I'm about and the things that really offend me, my creativity, procrastination and communication.

No comments:

Post a Comment